So Eric's birthday is on Sunday the 20th and he told me I was not allowed to buy him anything. So I had to get creative. The owners where I work have a son that flies. He has a stunt plane (extra 300) and does crazy stuff in it. So I arrange for him to take Eric up on a ride. I was sick to my stomach but I knew he would like it. Here are a few pics....
Getting his instruction on how to escape and use the parachute should the need arise. Yeah, that made me feel great!
And they're off! My heart was beating pretty fast. I cannot imagine what Eric's was doing!
The pics in the sky didn't turn out so well. This one is cool though because he is spraying the smoke.
You can't really tell in this picture but he was so pale when he got done! ha ha! He never threw up but his stomach was a little sick for an hour or so after. He loved it though and informed me that he would like to get his pilot's license one day. What have I done!! But I was so glad that he had a fun time! I love you so much babe!! Happy Birthday!


9 comments:
Wow!! I bet he really loves you for that present! That looks like it was way fun!
Looks like fun. What a creative gift.
Haha that's the best present ever and it didn't cost anything! You couldn't pay me enough to get up there though in plane that small. Happy Birthday Eric!!
Wow! Brady would be so jealous! Happy Birthday!!
Very creative on the birthday present idea. I think that would be so fun! Happy Birthday Eric!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ERIC!!!
what a creative wife you have, you are soooo lucky! enjoy the day!
Happy B-day Eric! Kudos for him not puckin' his guts out....Brandt would've been sooooo sick.
I am totally serious about just having a good time at the ragnar relay and not needing to be a serious runner. I think you'll have a blast! If you know anyone else who may be interested, let me know!
I know, it's sad! But we're just buying a condo in St. George not moving!
That would be so fun but so scary at the same time!
Post a Comment