My little idea for Deegan's room turned out to be WAY too girly. I was a little worried about that. But I still had fun making one! If anyone else is interested, here is what I made. They are so fun for a little girls room or for fun decor. And so cheap and easy too! Hey, if I can do it, anyone can!
Click here for the tutorial I used to make it!So here is my next plan. Probably won't be done by Saturday because I don't know if I will have good luck finding these in town or not.........


What do you think? I think it is so fun!! I want to get various shapes and sizes and colors to hang above his crib instead of a mobile. I have a couple webistes that sell them but I am goiong to try my luck around town first. Wish me luck!!
***Photos courtesy of designdazzle.blogspot.com Such a cute, fun website!***


4 comments:
Those are really cute!
that is such a cute idea! You are seriously the craftiest!!
that is such a cute idea! You are seriously the craftiest!!
Um...I love them all!
Post a Comment