Friday, March 5, 2010

Cute Cousins!

Deegan is so lucky to have 2 cousins that love him so much! It makes my heart so happy that these kids love each other! :)


It is so cute how happy they are to see him and to hear them talk about him. Kambree loves to feed him and she loves his soft hair. :) It surprises me how much Kaden loves him. I don't know why, I guess because he is a nine year old boy. But I am so so happy that Deegan has these 2 for cousins!


I can't wait until Deegan is old enough to show his cousins how much he loves them too! What a bunch of cute kids! We sure are lucky! We love you Kaden and Kambree!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

That is so CUTE and so fun that they love him so MUCH!!! and these pictures are so CUTE!!! and I would LOVE to have your friends number you can send it to me in a email if you would like! :) and I also was going to ask you who made your cover thing for your car seat (the green and brown) I LOVE the fabric and want to find out where they got it?!?!?! I already ask Eric and he told me if was one of your friends that made it. And how much or if she would make one how much would it be? Thats the one thing I want to get or make for this baby and just fell in LOVE with the one that you have!!! sorry for the long comment:)

Jill said...

Cousins are the best!!! I love watching my kids with their cousins! It is a bond that is different than any other! We will truly miss living close to cousins when we move!

The pictures of Deegan are sooo dang cute! I love the ones where he has a little grin going on. Too cute!