Deegan has finally upgraded from his bumbo to his big boy high chair! :) We still love the bumbo though!
Looks like he likes it! He gets kind lazy in it and often ends up laying his head down on the side of it while he eats. ha ha.
In other big news, Deegan is now sleeping in his crib!
He is really such a crazy sleeper! We find him in the funniest positions!
I am not going to lie, the first few nights were rough. He slept decent but woke up a couple times just wanting his binki or I would wake up and hear him make a noise and feel the need to get up and check on him, yada yada yada. So I didn't sleep too great for the first week or so. But we are right back on track now.
He is such a great sleeper! For the most part we can lay him down and he falls to sleep in just a few minutes. But it is still fun to just hold him and rock him too of course! He loves to snuggle when he is sleepy and will just look up at you and play with your face for a while and then he will snuggle his face in and he is out! Oh I love to snuggle him!
2 catch up posts down, and 4 to go! I think.....


4 comments:
What a big boy indeed! Too cute!
He is getting so big! I'm glad i got to see you guys today. Thanks again for the acetone! ha ha
It's so hard to put them in their own bed. I still worry about Lucky in the night and she's five! But I'm glad he's doing so well for you. You're so funny... the only reason I'm so tan is because I have nothing to do but hang by the pool all day and I think I'm starting to look TOO tan. Count me in for a girls weekend for sure!! That'll be so fun! Do you have anything planned?
Deegan does look all grown up in his high chair. Way to go on moving him into in crib. I think that was harder on me then it was on Kyn.
Post a Comment