I was beginning to wonder if I would ever be blogging with pics again! ha ha. I finally broke down and decided to use the ghetto desk top. So on with the vacation!
I think there are still a few pics from this day on Eric's camera but oh well. Our first day in Cali we went shopping to a place called Fashion Island I believe. And I think this is the day we went to Newport Beach for a bit too. That is what happens when you wait 2 weeks to blog about your vacation! Newport Beach was a bit of a let down. I had envisioned way more shops and pretty much that I would be experiencing an episode of The OC in real life. ha. It was still fun and we ate some yummy food and took some pics on the pier. (On Eric's camera).
After the beach we went to the mall. I was super excited to see a Build a Bear since I have wanted to get Deegan one. Eric and I decided on this cute, worn looking dog who we, after much debate, named "Tug". :)
I think there are still a few pics from this day on Eric's camera but oh well. Our first day in Cali we went shopping to a place called Fashion Island I believe. And I think this is the day we went to Newport Beach for a bit too. That is what happens when you wait 2 weeks to blog about your vacation! Newport Beach was a bit of a let down. I had envisioned way more shops and pretty much that I would be experiencing an episode of The OC in real life. ha. It was still fun and we ate some yummy food and took some pics on the pier. (On Eric's camera).
After the beach we went to the mall. I was super excited to see a Build a Bear since I have wanted to get Deegan one. Eric and I decided on this cute, worn looking dog who we, after much debate, named "Tug". :)
This is his face when one of the workers started up the stuffing machine thing. I think it surprised him a little!
We had a fun day just relaxing and shopping! After a while it started to get a little windy and kinda chilly but not too bad. I was in Children's Place and the worker said, "It sure is cold out there isn't it?!" I just smiled and said, "I am from Utah." ha ha. She fully understood.
I think this is the day that we tried to go to PF Changs but it was a forever long wait, as was everywhere else. So we opted for Tony Roma's where I left early because I suddenly got SO sick and I was told we had the worst service ever!
Tomorrow is California Adventures day!


3 comments:
I love California, but I'm sure it's no fun when you are sick. Deegan is SO CUTE! Makes me want a baby :)
Deegan looks so cute with his new doggy. I didn't realize you could make other animals besides bears ;)
I love the look on Deegan's face. He sure loves that dog. That's too bad Newport beach was disappointing. I used to love that beach but it's been awhile since I've been there. Can't wait to see more pics!
Post a Comment