Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Decisions, Decisions

As I am sure you all know by now, I am not good at making decisions, especially when it comes to narrowing down pictures. And this may be my worse time yet! Here are a ton more from our family photo session. I have no idea how I am going to choose. I need to make choices for a new blog header, prints to put around the house, a fun picture project for Deegan's room (I am finally doing it Brittanee!:), a family one for a canvas, and which ones to give to family members! So just in case you are bored, I am putting numbers above them so feel free to help me out! I am also putting numbers on the ones from the previous post. Although I totally understand if you don't have time to scroll through 40 or so pics and choose your favs. :) But regardless, enjoy!

#1

#2

#3

#4

#5
#6
#7
#8
#9

#10

#11

#12

#13


#14

#15

#16


#17

#18

#19

#20

#21

#22

#23


#24

#25


#26


#27

#28

#29

#30

#31

The end. But remember to look at the numbers in the next post too. If you have a chance. :)

11 comments:

Sheena said...

umm... good luck picking. I couldnt even pick cause they are all so cute! I do think #3 is so funny. It's like Deegan is saying Ta-da!

WhiteFamily said...

Such cute pictures....I like #25 for the family photo on canvas! Good luck picking!

Howells Fam said...

They're all so cute - you're right, you have a tough decision. I didn't even pay attention to what number it was, but I really like the family ones where Deegan has the little arguile sweater on. Those were darling!

Bryce and Britt said...

That is a DANG tough decision! I like them all but I'll give you a few number to help ya out a bit :) 4,6,8,10,11,25,26,29,32

Jen J. said...

I like 2, 25, 26, 27, 35, and 38. They are all great pictures!

Ami said...

Okay, ready? My favorites are:
#1, #23, #26, and #32
There's no wrong choice, though. :o)

Tarinelli said...

1,7,24,27,35 are my favs but they're all so cute!

Brianna said...

1,4,18, and the last one are my favorites!!! So cute!

Austyn said...

those are all WAY cute!!! but i think my favorites are #1, 2, 31, 32, &
37

Mom said...

Aunt Nancy here...personal picks:
4,15,17,25,29,36 Lots of help right?
All cute, funny, or sweet. Am I on your card list?

Britanee Walker said...

umm...yeah, i love them all! seriously cute pictures & fabulous looking family! i say, for his room, to pick 1 with you & him, 1 with Eric & him, then a few of him in different poses (i know, i'm SUCH a big help, aren't i? lol) & add one or 2 in b&w for good variety. i can't wait to see the finished product!

for the family canvas, i love #18! good luck with the decision making, it's so darn hard!