Eric's Grandma Norman passed away in January. It was very sad but she was more then ready to go. Her husband had passed away 8 years before. I can't imagine living that long without Eric! She was an amazing woman and I am glad that I got to know her and especially that Deegan got to meet her. She has many grandkids and great grandkids and they all have nothing but great things to say about her!
Here are a few pics from the cemetery.
Here are a few pics from the cemetery.
I Just love this picture of Eric and his mom. Such a sweet moment that I actually caught on camera.
My boys. Love them!
It was a cold day but a beautiful day and a beautiful ceremony. She is a very loved and missed lady.
It was a cold day but a beautiful day and a beautiful ceremony. She is a very loved and missed lady.


0 comments:
Post a Comment