We finally made it to Baby Animal Days this year and let me say, it was crazy busy! I am still glad we went and Deegan loved all the animals. Aunt Coco and cousin Tay met us there too.
Deegan loved this donkey or whatever it was. :)
Deegan and the sheep!
He wasn't too sure about the pigs though!
Courtney tried to help but he still wasn't interested. At least she looks cute and is looking at the camera!
Deegan also really liked the goats! I bet this kid is about the same age as Deegan. Just a tad taller though! ha ha
Daddy helped him pet the cute calf.
I was so glad I caught this pic of the cow licking his face. So funny!
Deegan and Tayson waiting to hold a bunny.
Cute!
Tayson's bunny was super soft.
Cute little flower :)
They had the baby bears again this year and since they were younger (with fewer teeth:) they would let you pet them. They we were so fun to watch! Their fur was much more coarse then I thought it would be.
Griffin was there too but apparently I didn't take any pics of him :( Even though it was busy, we had fun and I am very glad we went! Eric also go the phone call saying he was being sent to Colorado for work while we were there.


0 comments:
Post a Comment