Don't let the smiles and clear eyes fool you....the waterworks came soon after this picture was taken. Bittersweet is the best word to describe this day! We are so happy and proud of David, I mean Elder Tribett. :)
He will be serving in the Florida Tampa Mission. He should leave the MTC on March 31st. I don't know how many of you know him but he is accepting letters from any one.....ha ha.
Too bad we were in too big of a hurry to look at the pictures after we took them. So we end up with squinty eyes. Oh well....I love my brother and am so happy for him. I think I only had 2 minor melt downs so I am doing good!
Maybe if I did this more often I would get the hang of it! Anyways, we went bowling a few nights before David left and here are a few sad looking pictures....
David was not cooperating and so this is the best I could do. What a brat. At least we got him to let us take some at the MTC. We had a fun time though.
3 days ago


2 comments:
I agree the MTC experiece is always bittersweet! But you know what they are doing is so great that you can support and love em even while they are gone for two years.
Yay I can see your blog now! That is so great your brother is serving a mission. It is hard when family members leave I agree! Even when it is for a good reason. Hey if he ever heads to the churches Deseret Ranch in St Cloud FLorida tell him to say hi to Brother and Sister Fuhriman!
Post a Comment