How do I look? Creepy, I know. But after inhaling who knows how much dust and MDF particles, I decided I didn't care how looked. The downside? Everytime I exhaled my glasses fogged up!
It wasn't easy but I got him to let me take a picture!
This is one of the windows in the living room. Since I took it at night you get to enjoy the reflection of me and Moose in the window.
This is what is done so far on the entry way. It is hard to get a good angle but you get the idea. Eric is having fun with the finish work. I am excited to see the finished product since I am not good at understanding his vision when he is explaining it to me!
This is what our doors look like. Kind of different but I love them. They remind me of the doors in old homes.
3 days ago


5 comments:
Your house is coming along! How fun to have a new home, it will be nice when you can move in! Keep posting, it's fun to see the progress.
Your house is looking great! That is just so exciting, keep us posted, we love seeing pictures and hearing about you guys!
I love the doors, your house looks so good! How exciting! Thanks for updating the blog :)
That's a good look for you! :) So fun to see the updates!
Hey you little Pot Lickers, I can't believe your building a house. That is awesome! It looks good and I can't wait to see it. Let's just say that you two won't have any problems walking through your doors. ha ha!!
Post a Comment