Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Pay a Painter!!!

For those of you building or planning on building a home, here is some advise......pay to have your home painted!!! That is one thing that is for sure worth paying for. Especially if you have a lot of trim work and have multiple colors. Holy cow, we will for be hiring someone next time we build. It is so much work to prep everything and then to paint all the trim work and then the color on your walls. We hope to be done by Wednesday or Thursday and it will be a joyous day! I have not even taken any new pictures for a while because we have been so busy. We have had some good help and I am very grateful for that! (Thanks Marty, Suzy and Jevan!) As soon as we are done painting I will put some new pictures up. They are starting the hardwood the end of the week and the brick should be done today. Finally some progress on the outside of the house! Yeah! We hope everyone is doing well!

4 comments:

Kiesha said...

I've actually heard that from a few people so you have just reinforced my decision to higher out the painting. I don't mind painting one room but I would hate to paint the whole house! Kudos to you!

Britanee Walker said...

i can't wait to see some pictures! i haven't even seen your place yet. i'd hire out too. Good luck!

Lea Fuhriman said...

You need a painter for next time huh? Well I can advise you on someone NOT to call LOL!

Brooke said...

Lea---Ha ha! Now that is funny! You don't have to worry :)