Saturday, April 19, 2008

Riding....


Last Saturday was such a nice day that Michelle and I decided to go watch the boys ride. I thought it would be perfect to get some sun on my colorless arms. Unfortunately, it was not near as warm as it looked and I was glad for my jacket and especially my hood! It was still nice to get some fresh air and watch them.
Eric and Jevan

I know it is kinda deserty looking, but I just think these pictures are pretty! ha ha


The race is on! It's always a competition with these two!

Pretty mountains but come on, its almost May. Let's get rid of some snow!

Kind of hard to get a picture mid air, thats why its a little blurry. These were taken at the sod farms in Paradise. Seems like they have a lot of fun. It makes me a little nervous to watch but we bought him a special neck brace that is supposed to keep him from breaking his neck :) I guess that is comforting......

4 comments:

Lea Fuhriman said...

You are such a good wifey to go watch brooke! It does look a little chilly there but thats good because I don't miss home as bad when the weather isn't nice there HA HA.

WhiteFamily said...

It was fun to see pictures of home. We miss those mountains! It's crazy what those boys do on their motorcycles...scary!

Kiesha said...

Brandt would love to get a little dirt bike. After all it is one of the major modes of transportation here in Wellsville (along with the fourwheeler and horse). I wanna see pictures of you catching some air! :)

Ashlee said...

That makes me nervous just looking at the pictures, you are a good wife to go and watch!