Friday, May 16, 2008

Better late than never.....

Okay, so I have been tagged a couple times lately (okay so this one was like a month ago!) and decided I better do them! Here is the first one and we will see how ambitious I get whether I do the second one today or later!

* 5 Things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Being a weird 14 year old.
2. Stalking a certain boy (Melissa will know exactly who this is!)
3. Probably babysitting. I made bank babysitting!
4. Alright I suck I cannot think of anymore.....
5. Wait! Playing softball! Yes!

*5 Things on my To-Do List:
1. Get food storage! This will be thanks to our tax money we will hopefully get one day soon!
2. Go pick out and order living room furniture so we do not have to use my little brother's beanbags again :)
3. Sleep in tomorrow! I am SO excited!
4. Find out why my camera is randomly deleting my pictures. Grrr!
5. Start scrapbooking again (me too! If I can ever get all my junk out of storage!)

*5 Favorite Snacks:
1. Chips & Salsa
2. Doritos
3. Old Grist Mill cookies!
4. Potato Chips with lemon yum!
5. Strawberries--I had to put one healthy thing on there......

*5 Things I Would do if I were a Billionaire:
1. Have a job that was only for fun!
2. Pay off our debt and our parents debt!
3. Donate!
4. Buy all the clothes, shoes, purses, jewelry I wanted! Come on, I have to have some fun with it!
5. Build Eric a dirt bike track on our land so that he didn't have go far away to ride!

*5 Bad Habits:
1. I have no patience when it comes to stupid drivers!
2. I have no patience a lot of the time!
3. I forget to clean my hair out of the drain in the shower. Gross I know. Sorry Eric!
4. I get stressed easily and for stupid reasons.
5. I hate flossing. I love to brush my teeth though.

*5 Places I've Lived:
1. River Heights, Utah
2. Las Vegas, Nevada
3. Providence, Utah
4. The Colony, TX
5. in like 2 weeks, Millville, Utah!!!! Woo hoo!!!!

*5 People I Tag:
1. Chelsie--do it!
2. Suzy--come on!!
3. Thats all, I guess!
4.Sorry for all the !!!!! I used. It is Friday and I only have 15 minutes left of work!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5.

1 comments:

Melissa said...

I dunno what boy you were stalking......I was never a stalker myself! HA!!! You are almost in your house yay for you guys! How exciting! Hopefully baby Luke will be here soon, he is getting ready.....