We went to Vegas a few weeks ago, yes I am a little slow, for the final supercross race of the season. It was a lot of fun. Jevan and Michelle had never been so we tried to show them around. Here are some of our pictures.

We stayed at my Uncle Jed and Aunt Teria's house. This was taken on their stairs. I love staying with them and they always make sure we are taken care of.

I am not sure what Steve finds so funny but I just like this picture....

So pretty! Maybe one day I will go to the REAL Paris :)

This is at the gardens inside the Belagio.

My pictures kind of got out of order but this is at the race. For anyone that knows about supercross, this is Ricky Carmichael. He is the shiz of supercross, or so I am told. He has retired from it now but I am pretty sure this was the highlight of Eric's life. He was just walking around and was surrounded by people. We just butted our way through and got this picture and his autograph. I had to hurry and save this picture on my computer because my camera has been deleting random pictures and if anything happened to this, I would be in BIG trouble!

Waiting for the race to start. I mean the MAIN race. Racing started at like noon and the main event started at like 9. Yes it was a long day. It ended at about eleven and we got in the car and headed for home. We got back at about 8 am. What a long day!

The finish line.

Okay, so I know that fire is hot and all, but we were a ways away from this and as soon as it went off you could just feel the heat on your face. It was pretty cool, I mean hot! ha ha

I told you my pictures got out of order....this is another one at the Belagio. If you ever go to vegas and have not been here, it is pretty cool. All o the flowers and the butterfly garden and everything is awesome. Plus it is free!
5 comments:
Looks like you had a fun time and you look cute as ever.
looks like fun! I bet Eric was in heaven. I know what you mean about Scentsy, no worried, I'm not that competitive! When are we going to double date?
Oh fun! It looks like you guys had a blast! I miss Vegas :(
Sounds like a fun trip...the Belagio is always one of my favorite hotels to go to. In December their garden is amazing!!!
Vegas, sounds like so much fun! I am sure Eric was loving life being able to go to the races. I bet it was nice and warm as well!
Post a Comment