Monday, August 11, 2008

Boogie Boardin'

So we just got back from the perfect weather in Newport Beach, California! Other than the drive, we had a great time! Here are some pics of Eric and the guys boogie boarding. I attempted the first day and actually loved it. I caught every wave I went for. The next day, however, was another story. The water was freezing but I braved it anyways, not only did I not catch ANY of the waves I went for, they gave me a beating! I have never really tasted actual salt water from the ocean...until this trip. That is one of the nastiest things I have ever tasted! It is like drinking the worst cough medicine you can imagine. Oh well, Eric had a great time and I fully enjoyed myself, lying on the beach, reading Breaking Dawn (which I loved by the way, but that is for another post...). I had fun hanging with the mom's and kids and just relaxing. Anyways, here are some pics of Eric and the guys.


He has gotten pretty good about letting me take his pic. What a good sport!


I am not exactly sure who is who, but this is Eric, Brent, Lynn & Kelly. (Eric's boss and coworkers) Waiting for a big one!


They were having competitions to see who could catch the most waves. It always has to be a competition.



This is Eric apologizing for almost taking out this lady and her kids! Oops! Ha ha.


All tuckered out! ha ha. And yes, my husband is under there!

2 comments:

WhiteFamily said...

Looks like a perfect way to spend a vacation. Boogie boarding is soooo much fun!

Melissa said...

How fun! Remember how you were supposed to sneak us with you guys! I want to go to the beach.