Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Corona Del Mar

So unfortunately, we never actually were able to go to Newport Beach. We had too large of a group and nine little kids so we just kept it easy and went to Corona Del Mar each day. It is an awesome beach for just hanging out, letting kids play and of course, boogie boarding. I would have loved to see the shops and stuff at Newport Beach but that just gives us an excuse to go back!


Every so often a plane would fly by advertising beer or rum or something. This one is kind of hard to read but is advertising Coors Light. I know it is weird of me to put this on here but I just thought it was funny.


This is what I spent a lot of time doing. It was fabulous!


The "big" boys building a sand castle.


The finished product. Wow, isn't it the most amazing sand castle you have ever seen?!



They have the most amazing beach houses! I loved them all! When I get an extra couple million, I am SO buying one.



Rocky Coast

This was taken just before we left the beach for the last day! :( It was such a fun trip. All the little kids were so fun. They though it would be good birth control for me to be around all those kids. I won't say it had the opposite affect on me but the cute little ones sure didn't make me want kids any less! Eric's boss' little boy, Wil is 4 and he is so freakin cute. Looks and personality. He cracked me up! All in all, we had a great time and it was nice to "get away" for a while!

5 comments:

Britanee Walker said...

I'm so very jealous you guys spent your vacation on the beach! I'd love to just sit back at relax :) I'd need to work on getting a bikini body first! Glad you guys had fun!

Anonymous said...

Yay for you guys. It sounds like you had a great time. Have fun at peach days... we'll miss you in Park City

Shelley said...

I'm so jealous!

Howells Fam said...

I'm jealous of you guys, I wish I had some fun beach vacation planned - maybe you guys could give Clint some hints here and there! : )

Andy & Ashlee said...

You guys have had a busy summer! The beach looks wonderful, and sounds like you had a relaxing time. That's what vacations are all about...relaxing!