Monday, December 15, 2008

Crazy Eights

I have been tagged by Brit

8 FAVORITE TV SHOWS I LOVE TO WATCH:
90210 (New one if that makes me less weird:)
Gossip Girl
Privileged
The Office
2 and a Half Men
American Idol (When it comes back on)
Bachelor (When it comes back on)
House Hunters

8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS
Angies
Chili's
Cheesecake Factory
Texas Roadhouse
PF Changs
Firehouse
Cafe Sabor
Costa Vida

8 THINGS THAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY
It snowed!!!!
Went shopping
Watch Prince Caspian
Hung out with my hubby ALL day. Loved it!
Went ugly sweater shopping. No luck....
Attempted to make fruit cake. Yeah, Eric loves it. (Notice I said attempted. I will be attempting again.....)
Took a nap from 6-9pm. Didn't mean to.....but I still slept great that night!
Did laundry

8 THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO
Christmas!
Eric's work party Friday
Nutcracker in SLC Saturday
No work the day after Christmas and half day Christmas eve!
All my family together on Christmas Eve at my house.
Giving Eric his gifts. I can barely stand it!
Talking to my brother on Christmas!!!!!!
Next snow storm. Yes I am crazy and yes I know I will be hating it before too long.

8 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST
A maid
A personal chef
New pan set (for the chef of course)
Vehicles paid off
A very Merry Christmas!!
A yard
A friend for Moose :)
To win the lottery. Probably helps your chances if you actually play it though.

8 PEOPLE I AM TAGGING
Suzy
Chelsie
Ashlee Shepherd
Britanee Walker
Shelly
Ashley White
Kiesha
Melissa S.

1 comments:

Bryce and Britt said...

I love reading these kinds of things!!