I am sitting at work, listening to Christmas music, looking out the window, and wishing I were at home. The snow is dumping on us and we are supposed to get up to 7 inches!! It sure looks pretty though. So I borrowed a camera from my work and snapped a couple shots of what I am looking at out of my office windows. Don't worry, I was very productive this morning and I will be more productive later! :) At least the wind stopped. We are supposed to go to Ogden for Eric's work party tonight and I am supposed to go to the Nutcracker in SLC tomorrow so hopefully it stops and clears up soon or I am afraid we will miss one or both. Maybe we will get lucky and one of our many nice neighbors will snowblow our driveway for us while we are gone! :) Hey, at least it is warmer then 1 degree today!
3 days ago




5 comments:
Hi Brooke, hopefullly you don't think I am a psycho stalker weirdo lol, but I found your blog from the MCHS 2003 blog and I am Travis' daughter, so I "know" you from going in there to see my dad at work when I visit. Anyways, I love reading your blog. I loved seeing the pictures of the snow, it makes me miss home. I thought I would comment so you know I am reading your blog, hope you don't mind. Hope the snow doesn't keep you from doing your activities this weekend. Hailey
I know its crazy how much snow we are getting...YEAH I want it for Christmas!!! Have Fun this week end and be careful driving!!!
I wish we were getting snow up here! There is a little tiny bit, but when it snows up here, it rarely stays! Have fun at the Christmas party and the Nutcracker! (I hope you don't miss either one!)
you guys have gotten quite a bit of snow up there! i hope you were able to go to all your parties down here.
Holy crap! It's Monday and it's still snowing! I think I've shoveled our sidewalks/driveway about 5 times in the last 2 days but atleast it's a great workout...to bad I usually follow it up with a nice mug of hot chocolate. :) Have a wonderful X-mas!
Post a Comment