Friday, January 22, 2010

The last 5 years.......

Can you believe that we have been married for 5 years?! Me either! It has been a crazy 5 years but I would not have it any other way! This post is going to be massive but I thought it would be a fun way for us to look back on the last 5 years! Here are a few things (that I can remember!) about the last 5 years!





We got married on January 22, 2005! It was a freezing cold day but it was the perfect day!

We went on a cruise for our honeymoon. We visited San Diego, Ensenada, and Catalina Island. It was a blast!


Took a few trips to Vegas........

Went to Jackson Hole with my family.





Got Moose!!! Man he used to be so small and cute! He is still pretty cute if you ask me!

Bought our first house.

Built our second house.


I attended the Business Technology Program at Bridgerland Applied Technology Center.
Eric completed the Apprentice Lineworker program at Northwest Lineman College.

Played dress up.......

Had fun in the great outdoors.....

Said goodbye to Elder Tribett (Which if you didn't notice my countdown, its almost time to say hello!!!!)

Went to the air show at HAFB.




Found out we were pregnant with our first baby!!


Welcomed Deegan Eric into our family!

Here are a few other random facts about the last 5 years that have no pics to go with them:

Eric got a job with Wasatch Electric as an Apprentice Lineman
Eric has had 4 different trucks and who knows how many dirt bikes. (I think 3 or 4?)
I have had 2 different cars.
I have worked for 3 companies.
Eric has worked for 6 companies. (Most all in the same field)
One niece was born.
Eric broke his collar bone.
Eric got his Carpentry License and started EDS Carpentry.
I got rear ended twice and was the victim of a hit and run in the Bridgerland parking lot. Oh but don't you worry! We found him! :)
Eric has lost, broken, ran over, sent through the wash, dropped in the river something like 3 or 4 cell phones.

I know there is so much more that we have done and accomplished. It has been an amazing 5 years and I am sure the next 5 will be even better! I know everyone says it, and hopefully they mean it, but I am so lucky to have found and married my best friend. We have had our rough times but the great times more than make up for it!

Eric is such a hard worker and is doing so much for our family by doing this apprenticeship. It requires a lot of hard work, not only physically, but mentally. He has 3 years of school and lessons and tests and classes to complete along with working to get all his hours. He is a great dad and husband and he makes us so proud!

We are thankful for all of you who have helped share in our journey the last several years!
If you want to read about how we met and all that stuff, you can click here and read last years post!

Happy Anniversary babe! I can't wait to spend the weekend with you, oh yeah, and of course the rest of eternity! :) I love you!

9 comments:

Howells Fam said...

Congratulations on 5 years! It's amazing how fast it goes by, isn't it? Happy Anniversary!

Mom said...

Aunt Nancy here...CONGRATULATIONS! With lots of years that just get better and better. Love you

Jesse and Mindi said...

Happy Anniversary!! That's so fun to see how much you've done in the last five years! Makes ya wonder what the future has in store doesn't it! Hope you guys have a great day!!

Jesse and Mindi said...

Happy Anniversary!! That's so fun to see how much you've done in the last five years! Makes ya wonder what the future has in store doesn't it! Hope you guys have a great day!!

Tarinelli said...

Congrats. I can't believe how young you guys look in that first pick. I absolutely love the oompa loompa (spelling?) costumes. Where did you get that stuff?

Heather said...

Happy 5 years!!! Its the best being married and having a family!!!

Amanda Fleming said...

How exciting! I liked this post because I got to learn a few new things about you. :) Hope you had a wonderful anniversary! To the many many years to come, may they be filled with happiness( even in toughest of times)!

Meaghan said...

Sounds like an amazing journey! Love the pictures too....beautiful!

Brianna said...

Happy five year anniversary!!!! I love your pictures!