I have been taking lots of pics of Deegan just haven't posted any in a while. So here is an update!
Here is Deegan watching his first Super Bowl!
Here is Deegan watching his first Super Bowl!
This is after he had a MAJOR spit up! He was covered! And so was Eric and the couch! Poor kid. Luckily he hasn't done this in a while so hopefully we have things under control!
Deegan is growing so much! He is getting so close to laughing and I can't wait! He rolled over from his tummy to his back the other day. I didn't witness it but he was laying on his tummy I was sitting by him on the couch and leaned forward to do something on the ottoman and looked back and bam! He was on his back. Crazy kid! Guess I better keep a closer eye on him these days! He is so so so so sweet. He is such a strong boy and I have more pics to prove it coming. Don't wanna overwhelm you with TOO many Deegan pics all at once. Is there such a thing??


5 comments:
Wow that is alot of spit up. I'm glad he's keeping it down better... at least most of the time. And your right there is no such thing as too many pics of a cute baby like yours!
he's such a cutie brooke! that was a major spit up but i love that you grabbed your camera to capture the moment, you're such a mom :) gotta love it!
Apparently he had a hard time getting into the game. A sleeping baby is always so precious. Even more precious is a sleeping 2 year old but for different reasons. :) Love the pics!
ha ha love the funny faces; makes me smile. No such thing, but I will feel bad for your third child because he won't have any pictures. ha ha!!
He likes watching TV like Ryker man! Deegan is so cute when he pulls the funny faces! I can not believe he is rolling over, so much fun!
Post a Comment