Wednesday, April 7, 2010

.....Sleepy Boy.....

I have taken quite a few pics of Deegan sleeping lately. What can I say, he looks so sweet when he is asleep! I think all babies do. So here ya go.





This night Deegan was ready for bed and me and Eric were going to watch a movie. I just didn't want to put him to bed so I snuggled him through the whole movie while he slept. It was wonderful!!


Deegan helping dad with his lessons. It is hard work!

We rearranged him after the pics to a more comfy position. ha ha.



Later that same night after his bath. Apparently dad got wore out from his lessons as well!

Deegan is such a great sleeper at night! I finally moved him out of his bassinet (but not out of my room:) and into a pack n play. He sleeps SO good! I think he likes the extra room. He has been in it for almost a week and has slept through the night (8-10 hours) each night! I need to get some pics of him in it. I don't know what he does but he wakes up diagonal every morning. ha ha. He is such a fabulous little guy!


1 comments:

Mom said...

Just adorable in soooo many ways!
Thanks for keeping us in your loop.
Love you. Aunt Nancy