I knew it wouldn't take him long to totally figure it out!
As you can see, he can now successfully get foot in mouth. Too cute! He does it all the time now.
Thursday was his 6 month check up.
He weighs 14lbs. 5 oz. (8%)
They were a little concerned about this since at 4 months he was 15%. He is only drinking about 24 ounces a day so they said to just make sure he drinks at least that. Do I take into consideration that he probably spits up 3-4 ounces through out the day??? :)
He is 24 1/2 inches tall (3%)
He wasn't even on the charts last time so this is good! ha ha His increase in height could also be playing a part in his decrease in weight.
His head is 17 inches (30%)
This is up quite a bit from 4 months but I can't remember exactly what he was.
We are not too worried about the weight thing since he is noticeably chubby and happy and healthy. We will just watch what he eats.
Today are his 6 month pics and I am so so excited! Of course I will post some when we get them!


7 comments:
How cute! I can't believe how flexible babies can be.
Deegan's just gonna be cute and little... just like his parents! I'm excited to see his 6 month pics!
Can't wait to see his pictures.
I know when Skye was a baby she seemed like she would grow out and then up and then out and then up...depending on when her appointment is depending on which percentage saw the biggest change, maybe Deegan just went through an Up phase and will even out with the out phase soon :)
I love when they learn to do that too!! It's so stinking cute! I can't wait to see his pictures! I haven't even got to see him yet :( I just wanna squeeze his little legs!! :) haha
Don't worry about his weight. He is growing great and looks very healthy. It is so fun to see their stats at their check-up's. I wish there was one scheduled for every month. I am so excited to see his 6 month pics!
Ya the silent Auction is online! it will be at relayforwilliam.blogspot.com
How adorable!!!! I love how big his eyes are!!! What a cutie!
Post a Comment