Saturday, August 21, 2010

The Carousel. Who knew?!

So we took Deegan to the fair and I was so excited for him to see the animals and then I decided it would be fun to take him on the carousel. I wasn't sure what he would think of it be we decided to do it.


Just hangin out waiting for it to start.



We thought the zebra was cooler so we switched to this one. Too bad mom bonked his head on the bar when we were getting on. :( So he was a little fussy and I thought I had ruined the whole ride.


But then it started and oh my!



He loved it!!!



I know the pics are blurry but since we were constantly in motion it is kinda hard to get clear ones! He was seriously cracking up the whole time. He loved when we were up and would drop back down! It was the cutest, funniest thing ever!

When Eric saw how much he loved it, he wanted to take him so the lucky boy got to ride again!






And he loved it just as much the 2nd time around. Best $12 we have ever spent!

I wanted to take him again the next night and video it, but we never made it over to the rides.

More fair pics to come!









5 comments:

Jill said...

That is so darn cute! A ride lover from the start! Watch out Disneyland!

Howells Fam said...

That's so cute! I just love his face!

JERI VANN said...

haha, i just love his little face!!! he has the cutest expressions!

The Munfords said...

Love it so cute he really is such a cute kid!

Cody and Cammy Telford said...

So cute! I can not believe how much he loved it! I tried taking Ryker on it and they told me he was too young. Too bad, because I am sure he would have loved it just as much as Deegan!