These pics are about a month old but they are too good not to post!
My grandpa had his 85th birthday in October and we had a little celebration!
My grandpa had his 85th birthday in October and we had a little celebration!
I absolutely LOVE this pic!
Family members out there, if you have a talent of editing pics, as I do not, please lighten this up and make it lovely. I think this is such a fun pic of our grandpa!
Deegan dug his little fingers into the cake before we could cut it, he then rubbed his eyes. ha ha. Can you see the chocolate on his face?
Meeting his 2nd cousin. I am awful and am not exactly sure on her name. Pretty sure it is Savannah or Evelyn? I do know her sister is Roxanne!
I am so happy Deegan gets to see his great grandparents so often. He is a lucky boy! He doesn't see Eric's grandparents as often but when he does, he is so loved. Eric's grandma saw him on halloween and just kept asking to see him and asking about him. It was so sweet. Every time he goes to my grandparents, my grandma wants to hold him right away. He is getting big and squirmy but she doesn't mind. I can see how much she loves him and it makes me SO happy!
It was fun to celebrate grandpa's day and we got to see some family that we don't see as often as we would like. It was a fun day!


5 comments:
85!! Wow your grandpa is still going strong. It's great when your kids have so many grandparents/great grandparents around to love them.
I had my photoshop already opened, so I tried to lighten that picture for you. Someone may be able to make it look a little better, but if you want me to email what I was able to do just let me know! Looksl ike a fun day!!
Aunt Nancy here...Thanks Brooke! Love you guys.
THANK YOU FOR POSTING!
Steve
Common Cents
http://www.commoncts.blogspot.com
He looks like such a sweet guy! Deegan is looking more grown up! He is darling!
Post a Comment