Deegan is 14 months old! What is he up to?
He is pretty good at making messes! Although this messy kitchen isn't entirely his fault seeing as how he can't reach the counters or the sink. :) But he takes care of the rest!
Here he is trying to break into the newly installed child locks. Can I tell you how much I hate these things?
This is after I let him "cry it out" for the first time. He had been waking up 3-4 times a night and it was no fun. I only had to do it this once and so far we have been pretty good! Maybe once a night but that is not too bad. He cried pretty hard for only about 15 minutes and then he would settle down, then start fussing for second and then calm down. It was so sad but I am glad he only did it for a few minutes. I would have caved if he did it much longer!
This video was also taken on his 14 month mark. I posted it on facebook so you may have already seen it. He loves this drum he got for his birthday. And he sure knows how to use the sticks!
This video is actually from Christmas but I haven't shared it yet and I love it! Peek a boo is one of his favorite games. He loves to duck down and pop back up! He will do it forever!
Some things about Deegan at 14 months!
He can say "baby" now. He also says dad (Da), bye, tries to say bird, night night (ni ni) and mama.
He loves doing "So Big"
Loves bananas! His fav foods are probably bananas, applesause, potatos, chicken nuggets and frozen pizza.
Still jabbers all of the time. I wish I knew what he was saying!
Still not walking....one day I am sure he will just take off. We will see when that is.
Loves the snow and tries to catch flakes in his mouth!
Is about 20 pounds, size 3 diapers, 6-9 month pants and 12 month tops.
Loves climbing on and off and riding his zebra.
He still gets so excited for bath time or shower time and the instant the water turns on, he goes crazy.
He will often start to fuss when you walk in his room unless you turn the light on quickly. ha ha. He thinks its bedtime otherwise.
I think that is a pretty good summary! He continues to have the happiest, most playful personality. He is a crack up and is so fun to watch play. I cannot even describe how much we love this kid. He makes life so incredible. He is learning and growing so fast and I am so happy we get to watch him! Love you my sweet goober!
Some things about Deegan at 14 months!
He can say "baby" now. He also says dad (Da), bye, tries to say bird, night night (ni ni) and mama.
He loves doing "So Big"
Loves bananas! His fav foods are probably bananas, applesause, potatos, chicken nuggets and frozen pizza.
Still jabbers all of the time. I wish I knew what he was saying!
Still not walking....one day I am sure he will just take off. We will see when that is.
Loves the snow and tries to catch flakes in his mouth!
Is about 20 pounds, size 3 diapers, 6-9 month pants and 12 month tops.
Loves climbing on and off and riding his zebra.
He still gets so excited for bath time or shower time and the instant the water turns on, he goes crazy.
He will often start to fuss when you walk in his room unless you turn the light on quickly. ha ha. He thinks its bedtime otherwise.
I think that is a pretty good summary! He continues to have the happiest, most playful personality. He is a crack up and is so fun to watch play. I cannot even describe how much we love this kid. He makes life so incredible. He is learning and growing so fast and I am so happy we get to watch him! Love you my sweet goober!


2 comments:
It's so funny how every baby is different. Ada (7 months) is in the same size of diapers as Deegan and she is wearing 12-18 month pants.
The "cry it out" thing is always so hard to do at first but it has worked with both our girls.
On his Zebra, does he play with it a lot or just climb off and on it? I was thinking of getting Ada one for her up and coming birthday.
He's such a happy kid. You're a nice mom... I let Lucky cry herself to sleep beginning at 6 months. But once they get used to it they don't cry for long or not even at all.
Post a Comment