Man, I suck at blogging lately. Its not because I don't want, I just can't seem to find the time lately. Anyways, here is a little catch up on what we have been up to lately.
Happy Valentine's Day! Deegan was not cooperating in the Valentine's picture taking so I didn't get very good ones, but that's okay. His cute jacket is from Grandma Sanders. I forgot about it and went to find him something red and festive and was happy when I found it!
He was more interested in the mouse than getting his picture taken.
Ha ha. I love this face!
Me and Deegan went to dinner with my family to celebrate since Eric was working in Idaho. But the best part of our day was when Eric got off "early" (6:30pm) and drove all the way home just to spend a couple of hours with us, go to bed and get up at 3 to head back to work! It meant so much to me!
All you mother's out there know that when they are quiet, it is never good. Well such was the case the other night. I found him with his wipes pretty much half emptied onto the floor. ha ha. Thank goodness for ziploc bags. :)
Deegan LOVES my parents bird. Almost instantly when we get there he starts saying "B, B, B". This is not a very friendly bird but he doesn't care at all.
He reaches right out for him and has even been bit by the bird and it didn't even phase him. Silly kid. At least someone like that bird. :)
We have started a new little tradition of going to breakfast at Angies each Saturday that we are able. It has been a lot of fun and very yummy! For those not from around here, Angies is a very yummy diner type place here in the valley. "Its where the locals eat!" :)
So there you have it! We haven't been up to much but we have still been having fun!


2 comments:
I like your new tradition!
And that picture of Deegan smiling that big grin on Valentines makes me smile!! What a doll!
I love his face in that pic. So cute! I can't believe he loves that bird so much even though it bit him. I'm also super jealous of your new Angie's tradition. I love that place but have to practically drag my hubby there. haha!
Post a Comment