Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Best Sunday Ever!





Since Eric was only home on Sunday, we made the best of it!


First stop was 1st Dam!


The ducks weren't too into us and Deegan was much more interested in figuring out how he could get into the water.


And he certainly wasn't too interested in getting his picture taken with his mama.



I kinda, sorta LOVE this pic. Such cute boys I have.


Then we were off to Willow Park Zoo. Deegan didn't necessarily love it but it interested him and he liked walking around.


But then he got tired of walking so he turned to his daddy for help.

That's better.


These raccoons were all reaching out like this and digging along the cement. You can see where they have dug all the dirt away from the edge. Definitely shows what pesky little varmints they are. But I still found them cute. ha ha

I wish I would have got a picture of the peacock that was there. We were walking along and the peacock was right in front of us and suddenly flew to the rooftop. This TOTALLY caught Deegan off guard and it was hilarious! I think he mimicked the sound of the peacock for days after this. It was awesome.



And when he wasn't riding on daddy's shoulders, he was off wandering way ahead of us. So independent.

We didn't go to church, we didn't visit family, we just hung out. The three of us. It was wonderful.

0 comments: