Eric had a brilliant idea the other night!
He had a good time and was perfectly content to ride along with dad! I was super nervous at first but I realized it was totally safe and it allowed my boys to spend some time together. Deegan sure loves his dad!


6 comments:
Cute pictures! D looks like he is enjoying the ride!
ha ha that's cute :P
What a cutie! I was so excited when I saw you the other day at WalMart. We were in a hurry and you were on the phone so I didn't stop to talk but we need to get together real soon.
How cute!! It's funny how that is the perfect little spot for him to sit :)
That is so cute! I could totally see my husband doing that w/ Nash!
That's actually a pretty smart idea! And they both enjoy it :)
Post a Comment