Friday, February 24, 2012

Deegan and Griffin Meet!

I was pretty nervous for how Deegan was going to react to his new brother. I shouldn't have worried! Eric's mom brought him in and he walked right in and happily said "Hi mom!" It was all great from then on. We showed him his brother and he kept saying, "Cool baby!" He showed him to everyone that came in. I was beyond happy!


My sweet boys!




Too bad this one is blurry.....





Deegan and his presents from baby brother. He LOVES Zoey from Sesame Street and has asked for a Zoey for a while. So now he has one.

This one won't turn.....Deegan has been a total dream with all of the changes he is dealing with. I couldn't have wished for it to be any more perfect. I am so blessed to have this sweet little guys in my house and to be their mom!

3 comments:

Sheena said...

Griffin looks like his big bro and Deegan doesn't seem to mind him at all! You're lucky! I hope it stays that way for you! When we had Ada, Kyn was not a fan.

Team Burtenshaw said...

Some of my most cherished memories of this life include introducing siblings :) ! So stinking sweet! Love the pics of your sweet boys!

Tarinelli said...

Both these boys are too cute! Looks like Deegan's a great big brother. That is so nice since at that age they can get jealous. I love the pic of Deegan kissing Griffin!