After Kai died I didn't think I could ever get another inside dog. But after a few months I started to really miss having a dog inside. I knew I didn't want one quite as tiny as she was but I didn't want a big one either. After doing some research and convincing Eric, we decided to get a West Highland White Terrier or "Westie". The ones in Utah were SO expensive but luckily I found one in Colorado not too far from where we were heading for about half the price and she was AKC certified. It was a crazy day getting her but she is so much fun! Deegan was afraid of her at first but is doing much better. And Griffin loves her! Here are a few (lots) pics of the first few weeks we had Lucy.
Deegan and Lucy have a love hate relationship.
Looking at these pics made me realize how much she has changed! She is so much fun and really is a good little dog. I am excited for her to be full grown though!


0 comments:
Post a Comment