July wrap up with lots of random pics!
Hanging out in Griffin's crib.
First time in the jumperoo. He loves it! Deegan never got really into the bouncing but I think Griffin will.
Hanging out at the Cruise In. And of course, grabbing his toes.
Great Grandma Tribett
I made a barracade around him to keep Lucy from eating his feet!
He really likes sitting in this seat to play. And I like it better then the bumbo. The tray is bigger and has a higher edge on it and he doesn't get all twisted in it. :)
Deegan thought it would be fun to dump out my entire cup of water. So he got to clean it up! ha ha.
We had a fun July! We were able to be home the whole month! It was fun to see family and do fun summer activities but it will be nice to see more of Eric.


0 comments:
Post a Comment