Wow! I knew I was behind on my blogging but I didn't realize how far! Here are our pics from New Years!
Since Eric had to work on New Year's Eve, me and the boys headed to Montrose, CO to spend a few days with him.
Hotel Tubbing
Splashing!!
Hanging out at Buffalo Wild Wings in Grand Junction.
Silly boy!
This kid loves being in "Jus unnawear!" Here he is trying to fly :)
We went on a drive and found this cool road. It was snowy and the road was snow packed but it had that magical winter wonderland feel to it. We saw a ton of deer! I think like 15. It was a fun drive.
We just hung out at the hotel room for the night of New Year's Eve. We had pizza, chips and salsa, and lots of candy!
Deegan dancing to the New Years countdown.
I guess we had popcorn too!
Blowing his horn! We celebrated with New York :)
Griffin didn't even last until midnight New York time.
Party Animals!!
We partied a little too hard! ha ha
It was a fun weekend spent just us!


0 comments:
Post a Comment