May 24
We happened to end up just about an hour away from this amazing place. I really wasn't too familiar with it but once I looked into it I knew we had to go! It was a drive beautiful there. We meandered through different orchards and a couple of cute little towns.
We happened to end up just about an hour away from this amazing place. I really wasn't too familiar with it but once I looked into it I knew we had to go! It was a drive beautiful there. We meandered through different orchards and a couple of cute little towns.
Griffin enjoying the breeze coming through his window
The first tree we came upon. They were seriously amazing!
My sweet little boys.
Mom accidentally packed 2 of Griffin's hats an none of Deegans. He still wanted to wear one so he just looked a little silly with a tiny hat on. ha ha
I liked this one. Looks like a man with a giant nose :)
This tree is the largest tree in the world by volume.
Cute little Griffy.
Deegan fell asleep holding his pizza. His hand would fall a little and he would raise it back up. ha ha
Buttress Tree
This used to be the road to get up to the forest.
A pretty little waterfall a bit before getting to the park entrance.
It really was such a beautiful place and I was so glad we went! It really is kind of in the middle of nowhere and not somewhere you would normally plan to go in California but I highly recommend going!


0 comments:
Post a Comment