Friday, June 20, 2008

I think I am going to scream!!!!!

Well, in case you didn't notice my layout and font, etc. is completely different. Yeah, it was not planned but if you could have seen what it looked like a few minutes ago.....I somehow switched to classic and thought all my links and stuff were gone.....anyways, to make a long story short, I am happy with it looking like this. I may never change my background again because I always have issues. I should have just done exactly what Keisha told me to! :) Oh well, don't ask me how I got it back to showing all of my links cuz I don't think I could tell you. I am just glad they magically reappeared! So I will just have to get used to it looking like this until I get brave again........

1 comments:

Ashlee said...

I love the new profile! Way cute and I'm not changing mine cuz I'll lose my links too!