Here they are! Like I said they are not that great but oh well.....
Not a great picture but this is the Italian Soda lady. They made them custom for you and were oh so delicious!
Yeah, the dinner was a lot bigger than I thought! We weren't as special as we were thinking but it was still so fun! It was a nice catered dinner with salad, chicken, red potatoes, eclairs, lemonade and italian sodas. Yum!
She sounded awesome! That girl can sing. She was so fun and bubbly. You can't really tell in this pic but in between the dinner and the concert she got extensions put in. Our seats were not that great but still, I can't complain! There was another couple in our little group and they got better seats and then arranged it so they got FRONT ROW seats. He had some lame excuse like he was going to propose on stage, but whatever! So they got the good seats and he totally blew the proposal! She said yes but he just stood there and said "Will you marry me?" Lame. Okay, so maybe I am a little bitter because they got my good seats but still, put some thought into it man! :)


5 comments:
too cool! you both look darling (ok, jordin, too) glad you had a great time! someday i'll get a pic of david a and i! won't that be cool??? xoxo
I'm glad you got a picture!!!! ha ha it looks like it was fun! I'm glad you won tickets! Araya has been with us for 3 years, but if the trial is tomorrow and the judge says she has to go back to her mom, she has to go back, done deal. So it's sad we just keep crossing our fingers we get to keep her.
Wow! I still can't believe you got to meet her! The song she sings with Chris Brown....oh don't even get me started ;)
How exciting! Looks like a lot of fun. My little sister got tickets to the concert too. She said it was really fun! Glad you guys had fun...and what luck to win tickets!
I'm jealous that you got to so and see Jordin. How fun! She is TALL. Holy cow.
Post a Comment