Fill this out about your SENIOR year of high school! The longer ago it was, the more fun the answers will be!! REPOST with name of high school and graduating year.
Mountain Crest High School-2002
1. Did you marry someone from your high school? Sure did! My high school sweetheart, Eric. :)
2. Did you car pool to school? Most of the time. It was usually me, Chantel, and Ashley. Sometimes Melissa and Allyson and Brit. I can't really remember.
3. What kind of car did you have? 1980 something Taurus, 1980 something civic and 1994 civic.
4. What kind of car do you have now? 2004 Honda Accord
5. It's Friday night...where are YOU?(then) hmm.....depends. Sophmore year we were lame and were probably dragging main, Junior year, a party at someone's house, Senior year, somewhere with Eric most likely. Usually just hanging out at one of our houses.
6. It's Friday night..where are you? (now) Home chilaxing or out to dinner.
7. What kind of job did you have in high school? McDonald's baby!
8. What do you do now? Office Manager
9. Were you a party animal? I plead the fifth.
10. Were you considered a flirt? I dont' think so. I was pretty shy when it came to boys.
11. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Nope
12. Did you get suspended/expelled? No
13. Can you sing the fight song? Nope. I rarely went to assemblies and if I went to the football games, it was not to watch the game :)
14.Who was/were your favorite teacher(s)? Mr. Hansen :) ha ha. We were in love with him. We even took him donuts and stuff for his birthday. I think we scared him. :)
15. Where did you sit during lunch? The hallway when we stayed at school but we left for lunch a lot. We also had bridgerland so we left at lunch to go there.
16. What was your school's full name? Mountain Crest High School
17. What was your school mascot? Mustang
18. If you could go back and do it again, would you? NO WAY! A lot of people say they would and the only thing I miss is the social part. But that is not enough to make me wanna go back.
19. What do you remember most about graduation? Being threatened if we did anything fun! Dinner with my fam and playing with my friends after. It was not as grand as I thought it would be.
20.Who did you go to prom with Sr yr? Senior Ball was with Eric. We didn't go to Junior Prom.
21. Did you have fun at Prom? I am pretending it says "Senior Ball" and yes! Hello, that is where I met my hubby! It was the perfect night!
22. Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom (Senior Ball) with? Every once in a while! :) Usually on a daily basis! ha ha
23. Are you planning on going to your 20 year reunion? Who knows. I don't even know if I am cool enough to know about it when it happens.
24. Do you still talk to people from school? Some....Eric, Melissa, Ashley, Chantel, Jevan, and a few others on occasion.
3 days ago


3 comments:
Brooke,
What a fun thing to do, I will try to put in on my blog for others to reminise.
I'm totally doing this that was fun to read (going down memory lane); I agree graduation was a total let down!
ha ha that was funny to read and dont worry, your not the only one who was obsessed with Hansen. One impeticular girl was "in love" and wrote him a letter. ha ha Do you know who I'm talking about?
Post a Comment