I think that Spring is finally here to stay. Yahoo!! That is unless this rain turns to snow! :( I know I am a little slow but Saturday was a great day! I went with Eric to Pocatello. It was nice to just drive and be able to hang out and talk. I was pretty tired when we got home but it was fun to spend the day with him! That night we got together at my mom's for dinner, games and Easter eggs!!!!! We had lots of fun and some of the eggs turned out pretty sweet. We tried some different techniques this year. Rubber bands and oil (to make them marbleized). Here are some (lovely) pics.......
Aren't they purrty?! Looks like we like pink and purple. In case you look close enough to see the ones marked "Twilight" or "Edward", those are NOT mine. ha ha Yes I do love the movie and books but I am not obsessed like my sister. ha ha She is a dork, but she knows it so it's cool. :)
We had a great Easter. We thought we were speaking in church but got a call Saturday morning saying they forgot that it was High Council Sunday. I could have been mad that I already prepared my 4 page talk but the relief out weighed the madness. ha ha. So we just got to enjoy Sacrament. (Which my ENTIRE family showed up to. They must not have got the memo that we were not speaking. Not that I invited them to come listen anyways!:) Then we went to dinner at my Grandma's and then just a couple hours later, we had dinner AGAIN at Eric's parents house! Don't worry, I rationed myself. ha! All in all, it was a great weekend!


6 comments:
I love your Easter eggs! It looks like you two had fun! And your poor mother. Tell her that I totally understand..... it makes me twitch a litte! :-) But it really does help to know that it's not just ME! I'll have to hear your stories next time we hang out!
k, this is brianna. I am on my MOm's computer and I guess I'm signed into her name! That's why it's popping up witha funny name! :-)
Those eggs are pretty cool! looks like you guys had fun!!! CUTE pictures!
Your eggs are cute. I like the rubber band idea. That's awesome you got off the hook to speak in Sacrament meeting!
Sounds like you guys had a good Easter. Your hair looks so cute in these pics... I haven't seen you forever. We seriously need to schedule in some girl time cuz I'm leaving in 2 and a half weeks.
hahaha. court makes me laugh! but great job on the eggs... im jealous! everyone did eggs but me this year! geez, when did dylan grow up? haha, im old
Post a Comment