
Yup!! We are having a baby!!!!!
We are so excited!! Just had our first ultrasound yesterday and it was the coolest thing ever!! I couldn't believe we could see its little arms and legs moving around! Everything looked great. Great heartbeat. It was such a relief!! I am a worrier so it was great to see the little bambino really is in there! I have felt great so hopefully that continues! Our due date is December 19th so I am ten weeks today! It's about time right?! : )
Feels so good to not have it a secret anymore!!


26 comments:
Congratulations Brooke! That is great news...no wonder it has been emotional while Eric's been out of town! Good luck with everything...pregnancy is way fun!
CONGRATS!! I'm so excited for you guys. I know how you feel about being worried, I was sure when we had our first ultrasound with Carlee that they were going to tell us to go back home, we weren't pregnant!
Congrats! So exciting! :)
Oh my heck!!! I am so excited for you guys!! CONGRATS!!
That's so great to hear!! Congratulations! That's the perfect christmast present. Ashlee and my mom told me today and I was so excited for you!
YAY! We are so happy for you guys! Congrats!!!
yahoo! How exciting! Life just gets better and better. We are happy for your family to get bigger.
hey no worries at all! i can't receive picture messages because we had that turned off as part of internet so it's ok. i'm so excited for you!!
That's awesome Brooke! Congratulations!
I am so excited for you guys! Look at your little baby counter on the the side of your blog...how fun!! Congratulations!!!
Aunt Nancy here---Brooke, that is the best news ever until the actual arrival announcement, that is! Stay well and take REALLY good care of the both of you. Enjoy this special time together. Yup. Secrets are only fun when you can share them. Love you!
Congrats! I'm sure keeping that secret was kind of tricky! We are so excited for you guys, kids are so much fun!
How EXCITING! Congrats!
Congrats!! Thats so cool! I'm excited for you! I was wondering if you two were going to have a baby anytime soon! yay!
HOORAY!!!! The secret is out!!! It's always so comforting each doc. visit when you get to here little bambino's hear beat. The other part of the doc. visits...not so comforting...HAHAHA! But so worth getting baby here. :)
CONGRATS!!!!! That is SO EXCITING!!!!! Its the BEST thing EVER being a MOM!!!! And guess what I am back to water aerobics so if you want to come I be there!!! Its been a long time for him but it is so MUCH FUN!!!! Congrats again for the both of you!
Congratulations!!!!! That is wonderful! And don't worry, I'm not thinking "It's about time." :-) It's good to have some time as a couple first, I think. :-) We waited a little while too.
Congrats!! I am so happy for you! It's so fun to see the ultrasound. That's sweet you haven't been sick. I bet he's??? gonna be cute!!!
Congrats Brooke you will love being a mom it's the best thing ever!
YAY!!! That is SO exciting! Congrats you guys!!
I'm so excited for you guys! Dinnner was fun! I hope everything continues to go well with the pregnancy.
I was wondering when you were going to tell everyone! I was just glad I knew first! ha ha I'm so happy for you guys!
We are thrilled for you! Hope you are feeling good. Take good care of yourself! Holl'r if you need anything!
Congratulations! Being a mom is the best thing in the whole world!
We are so excited for you two!
Yay that is the best news ever. Congratulations. Good thing I was able to get on your blog. Look at everything I have missed since I haven't had the internet in like 2 months. I am so happy for you guys:)
Post a Comment