So it turns out that taking a picture of a picture of an ultrasound makes it even less clear! I know, crazy right?! Cuz those things are clear as glass to start with. But this is the best I can do.
This is the best 3D shot we could get. Can you see it? Obviously it looks slightly interesting, but again, I love it! You can see his little arm and I think its cool that you can make out his eye, nose and mouth.
It was fun to see him again and to know that so far so good! We did get a couple good shots to "prove" he is a he but I didn't know at what point it is not appropriate to show people naked pics of your baby. ha ha
I was a little sad that they were not able to record it so that Eric could see but such is life. My mom went with me and think she quite enjoyed it. Pretty sure it has been like 14 years since she has seen an ultrasound.
So there you have it. Everything looked perfect! My due date has not changed so we are still planning on around Deember 19th. Tomorrow will be 20 weeks!! And Eric is down to 2 weeks of school!!! Man, time sure flies.


8 comments:
Yeah! I think the first one turned out great! Pick which header you want and I'll make you one!
Yeah for Eric. I bet he is way excited to be home with you and be able to feel that baby move around! Ultrasounds are so amazing!
he's darling! ;-) any name ideas yet?
that's how our ultrasound went too! she was so low that it was near impossible to get a picture of her face in the 3D and she was always right up by the placenta. the nurse was pushing and prodding soo hard on my stomach and was working so hard to get the pictures that she needed and for us to see but i honestly had bruises on my stomach the next day! it's sooo exciting! now's the shopping fun!
He sure is a cutie!!
I'm so excited for you guys! I can't wait to meet him and see how adorable he really is (I'm sure the ultrasound, as cute as it is, doesn't do him justice)!
He is so cute! I love ultrasound pictures and I think he is cutie (you know since the pictures are so clear and all lol :)) I bet you are getting so excited for Eric to come home.
It's so exciting! I'm happy that everything is going well and he's growing. That's really exciting that Eric will be home for good! I bet you can't wait. BTW I need a pool buddy too. I lay out by myself most days. Maybe next summer... most babies love the pool!
Post a Comment