Thursday, July 15, 2010

He takes after his mom!

Last weekend we went with Eric's family to dinner. It was nice to get together and Deegan had a great time!


For those that know me very well, you know that I LOVE lemons. And lemon water. But I eat all the inside of the lemon. And it looks like Deegan is following in my footsteps. This was a full piece of lemon, juice and all! And he didn't even pull a face.



The kid has good taste, what can I say. He also loves pickles and pineapple. Go figure.



Getting tickled by grandpa!



Deegan and Aunt Chels. He is practicing his Elvis impersonation look.


And Uncle Steven!
Don't mind the drool all over his shirt. Those lemons make you salivate!

Thanks for going with us guys!


5 comments:

Melissa said...

he is soooo your son! :)

JERI VANN said...

how funny! i am the same way! LOVE lemons! we always try n get babies to lick lemons and limes, and not yet have we found one that likes it! haha

Patrick-Nicole-Daxton said...

That is so funny! Who would have thought? I love his "Elvis" look

Brianna said...

Cute!!!!!!!! He gets more adorable every time I look at him!
Thank you for being willing to help out! YOu are a stud!

Mom said...

Aunt Nancy here...word of warning: Lemons will dissolve the enamel on teeth! I have always loved eating lemons, often with salt. I have always had trouble with my teeth. Never connected the problem with lemons until in my thirties a new dentist took one look at my teeth and said "you must be a lemon sucker." Anyway all the enamel on my front teeth has been damaged to the point that it is very thin and requires recovering from time to time. Everyone thought chewing on lemons was so much better for a kid than candy. Not so much. Be careful!