Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Meeting Baby Tayson

My sister had her baby boy on March 7th. To make a long story short, I went up to the hospital, about 6 hours later, and still not even dilated to a 10, I had to head home to be with Deegan, get 2 hours of sleep and head to work. It was a long day!!



I took Deegan over to meet his new cousin when they got home from the hospital. He wasn't too sure what to think.


Softly touching baby Tayson.


And he was done. ha ha. Shoving the blanket with the baby in it, away.


Tayson Van Nguyen!


Grandma and her grandsons! I think the pic is so cute! Deegan is just look at his grandma and probably saying, "What are you doing with that baby in your arms?" ha ha. I love the look on her face, his face, where his hand is placed, I just love this picture!



Uncle Kevin is more fun then the baby!


Grandma and Tayson


Another shot at a cousin picture. Not too successful.


Eric was out of town so he went to visit later.

We are so happy to have Tayson in our family!! For those that didn't know, my sister and her husband tried for about 6 years to have a baby! Tayson is such a blessing in our family! I am excited for these boys to grow up together. Even though they will look like total opposites! ha ha. So much fun!! We love you Tayson!



3 comments:

Ashlee said...

I am so happy for everyone - especially Courtney & Kevin! I can't wait to meet Tayson AND Deegan!

Tarinelli said...

I'm so excited for Courtney and Kevin! It'll be fun for those boys to be so close in age!

JERI VANN said...

awwww!!! i cannot wait to hold the lil man!!