I promise I have a real post coming soon! I have tons of pics to post and a VERY exciting video! I just haven't had time to post it yet.
Anyways, my mother-in-law recently found out about this new food storage co-op. They haven't officially launched yet so they are giving away free sample packs. Eric's parents received theirs and they got broccoli cheese soup and beef fried rice. We tried the rice and it really was yummy! Deegan really liked it and that is saying a lot. ha ha. The company is in Rigby, ID. During the launch, prices are even cheaper then normal
You can sign up just for the free samples with no obligation or you can also sign up to be a preferred member which is only $4 during pre-launch. This is what I did. It gives you your own site to refer people to and as more people sign up or place orders, you earn free food credits. Pretty easy.
The food is really yummy, ready to go. All you have to do is add boiling water. I have tried other similar companies and they are yummy as well but are very pricey. I sent out an email and posted on FB so if you are seeing this for the 3rd time, sorry. :) If you wanna learn more, or send for your free samples, go to www.4241.freefood2go.com This is my site and if you want to get your own, its super easy and cheap and you can do it from there. Then you can send all of your family and friends to your site as well. There is no minimum order or monthly contract to worry about.
Let me know if you have any questions. I was pretty excited about this when Suzy told me about it. We have just planned to add to our food storage and this seems like a great way to do it! Thanks for listening to me ramble and hopefully I will have a real update in the next day or so!
3 days ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment