Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Pondering going Private

I have been thinking of going back to private for a while now. I haven't totally made up my mind as to when but I do know that before too long, our blog will be made private. So, I have several emails from a few years ago when I did this and if you had access to it before, you still will and I won't need to send you a new invite.

Just to be safe though, anyone reading this that wishes to still be able to view our blog, please leave me you email address. I will delete the comment as soon as I read it. You can also just email me, message me on facebook or whatever.

Please don't be shy :) If I know you, know you through someone else, know you through your blog or whatever, I want you to keep reading our blog. I don't really care who reads it, I just want to know who has access to it.

Thanks for understanding! Seems like private blogs are becoming the new trend. :) Kinda sad that we have to do it this way but that's just how it is.

If you have never commented on this blog, I hope this will be your first one ever. ha ha. Thanks everyone!

16 comments:

McKenna's page said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jordan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Suzie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tarinelli said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Austyn said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sheena said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chelsie Sanders said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Team Burtenshaw said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jill said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sam and Chelsie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jamie Page said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hannah said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kelly said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.