Friday, May 27, 2011

Caught up!

The other day it was raining and Deegan kept saying "ah-si, ah-si" (outside) so I put on his cute little raincoat and out we went!


Our neighbors recently moved and left us this little car. It is not in that great of shape but it was free and Deegan loves it!



Don't be fooled, he is actually quite mad in this pic! ha ha. This kid LOVES to be outside. I love it. I love watching him learn and explore his world. He is all boy and loves dirt and rocks and gets super excited when loud cars, trucks and motorcycles drive by. He is seriously so so much fun!!

We ran out to Eric's parents house the other evening and Deegan's cousin Kaden put this hat on him. He usually hates hats so we were pretty surprised he kept it on for as long as he did.



Deegan Crockett!


Whenever we are out there, you can bet Deegan will be over at the fridge playing with this leapfrog toy. He loves it. He also loves to get in her tupperware lid drawer. Just like home.

Well, now I am all updated! (For now) I am getting a new memory card tomorrow so I wanted to get all of the pics off my old card. I recently learned that memory cards have a lot to do with how fast/well your camera takes pics. ha ha. Yes, I am slow. My memory card is pretty old and small. So, with my new card, I am super excited to see the improvements. I am going from an SD 1 GB Class 2, to an SDHC 8 GB Class 10. Yay for lots of space!! ha ha

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's cute! I remember our neighbors used to have those cars, and (duh, I was too big for it) and I always got stuck. ha ha.

Chelsie Sanders said...

HaHa he is so stinking cute, I can't get over it!