Saturday, May 7, 2011

Easter 2011

We had a fun Easter. Holidays are just getting more and more fun as Deegan gets older!
Here is what the Easter Bunny brought Deegan!



Don't be fooled too much by his loot. The Easter bunny found some pretty smokin deals about Christmas time. :) I can't wait for him to use this water play table. The kid LOVES water.


I don't remember what he saw that made him so excited but its a cute face regardless!



He loved these cheapy little hopping chick and bunny wind up toys. They always like the least expensive stuff. He still loves these and has a blast watching them hop around and chasing after them.


My handsome boy all ready for church! I just love this pic and his handsome outfit!

Seriously?! What a sweet boy!


Deegan and dad. Don't mind the ugly lawn. It looks much better now. ha ha


Me and my boy. We failed at getting a family pic. :(

The Easter bunny even came to Grandma Tribett's house!

And left Deegan his very own egg!

He loved his jack in the box. however, the little smarty figured out quickly that he could just undo the latch with his fingers and get the monkey to pop out faster then if he waited for the winding. I have a video that I will post later.


One more pic with mom in our casual Easter duds.

And Grandma!

He also had another mini easter egg hunt here too but I figured we had seen enough egg hunt pics :) We missed Grandma and Grandpa Sanders but they were having a great getaway in Vegas. Lucky! The Easter bunny left Deegan some puzzles, books and treats at Grandma Sanders house too! He was well loved! :)

4 comments:

Mom said...

Aunt Nancy here...Such cute pictures, Brooke. Especially fun with your mom and little Dee! Love you guys.

Ashlee said...

I LOVE his little Easter outfit! Too cute!

Britanee Walker said...

Deegan's outfit is so cute! he sure got spoiled from the Easter Bunny :) love it!

Tarinelli said...

He looks so handsome in his little church outfit. So cute!