Saturday, June 25, 2011

Papa Tribett

Deegan's papa Tribett came outside to play with him for a bit a couple of Sundays ago so we snapped some pics, of course!

I've wanted to find a slide, climbing gym thing for Deegan for a while. I have been kicking myself for letting one get away from me at a garage sale! But thanks to some Kohls cash, and a 30% off coupon, we bought him this one. It took him a bit but he warmed up to it!





I just love these pictures of Deegan and one of his papa's.


This pic is pretty rare. Deegan has started to get scared around Moose. I think its because, hello, Moose is huge. ha ha. He is such a nice dog but his size overwhelms Deegan. I know when Deegan gets bigger these two will be great friends!


I love pictures like this for some reason :) And I love the boy in it!

2 comments:

Amanda Fleming said...

Its fun to catch these moments and in the future having these kind of photos will be meaningful to Deegan too. :)Too cute.

Tarinelli said...

So fun! It's nice to get pics of your kids with their grandparents. Yes I'm so glad we're not leaving for the summer too. And hey I just bought a new swimsuit too so pool here we come... now I just have to lose this baby weight haha! And you're welcome to crash Lucky's game anytime. It won't be long til Deegan's playing ball too.