Just so everyone knows, I am aware that my playlist is still playing Christmas music :) I have tried logging into my account to switch it but the website is being weird and won't let me. Anywho, I will try it on a different computer so just enjoy until then. Or turn off your speakers if you don't like it :)
6 days ago


4 comments:
I don't have any speakers so let the X-mas music play on! We finally took down all our X-mas stuff last saturday as well although I usually find a few things around still that I missed. Sounds like your house is ready for some visitors...do you accept 2 yr olds? :) Hope you get feeling better!
I can't believe the potty mouth lady is a MOM. EEK :X I wouldn't want her around my child that is for sure. Who else surprised you that made it? The stalker lady (I think her name is Shannon, she wore the funny teeth when she got out of the limo) I was like OMG this lady is crazy lol. I am seriously so addicted to this show haha.
Yeah I had the same ladies that I was like WHAT is he THINKING? The lady that quit her job seemed like really uhm boring, like I would fall asleep talking to her.
I think it is going to be an interesting season (I have watched every one...seriously I have a problem :X) so we'll have to compare notes on who we like and who we don't lol.
Hey guys. I am glad you found us! Your blog is so cute - Christmas music and all! it's fun to see how you are doing!
Post a Comment