We got up bright and early on July 4th and headed to San Fran! I was so excited!!
Driving over the Bay Bridge to get into the city!
View from the Bay Bridge
These pics were taken on Treasure Island. It was super windy if you couldn't tell!! There was great views of Alcatraz, Bay Bridge, and the city. And we could see the Golden Gate Bridge off in the distance.
Driving in the downtown are. I think this was the Business District? Or Economic Distric? I forget :)
It's hard kind of hard to see but this street was RIDICULOUSLY steep!
My cute Deegan at the Coit Tower.
Coit Tower
View of the Bay Bridge from the Coit Tower
Not the best pic but here we are in front of the tower.
Had to go down Lombard Street!
I didn't get any good pics showing the crookedness of this street but it's pretty neat. I thought this was a cool house and loved the contrast of the flowers with the blue house. There are a lot of awesome houses on this street and in the whole city!
Gigantic Forever 21. Too bad I didn't get to go in :( ha ha
At Twin Peaks. It was super windy again. Griffin was asleep in the car. (Which was parked right by me so no worries!:)
Views off Twin Peaks
The Painted Ladies aka Full House houses at Alamo Park
So fun to see them!
Deegan and the giant dog.
Then we headed to the Pier to to get a spot to see the fireworks over the bay!
This place is usually full of Sea Lions! I was super sad. Oh well!
While waiting to eat dinner at the Pier Griffin was keeping these nice Asians entertained. They were taking pics of him and everything. It was pretty cute.
Cool dude!
Cute dude!
Deegan was loving his spaghetti!
This weird thing was floating in the bay.
Deegan's classic wink/smile face
Cute boy!
The fireworks were amazing!! Pictures never do them justice and these were spectacular! They had styles of fireworks that I had never seen before. I absolutely loved it!!
It was a nightmare getting out of the city and to our hotel room. So much traffic! Then at one point there were load noises and all of the sudden you see tons of cops on foot with shields running in the same direction. Then cops on motorcycles were riding along looking at everyone's license plates. I was officially freaked out. Add that to everyone setting off firecrackers which sound a lot like gun shots and I was extra paranoid! I was super glad to get out that night!
It was such a neat day! And the next day was just as fabulous!


0 comments:
Post a Comment