Wednesday, August 5, 2009

2 Fabulous Blogs!!

For those of you who don't know, my dad is a Chiropractor. He has just started a new blog/website with TONS of helpful info on everything from headaches, back aches, Carpel Tunnel, whiplash and tons of other stuff! Check it out! click here!

Also, did you notice my cute new header?! Of course you did! Wish I could take credit but my wonderful sister in law Chelsie did it for me! She can match them to just about any background. She does such cute stuff! She also does cards, announcements (wedding, birth, etc.), invitations and everything! Oh, and did I mention they are a screamin deal? Check her out at CS Cards. (Click on it to go there!)

There you have it! Check them out! Thanks bunches!!

3 comments:

Sheena said...

Your header is darling!! Way to go Chelsie!

Bryce and Britt said...

I love Chelsie's blog! She does the cutest things!!

Brianna said...

I'm checking it out for sure! And congrats on having a little baby boy on the way! I haven't looked at your blog in forever! (Sorry my congratulations is late!)