I have been a little hesitant in posting this. I don't really know why. Some times people can be VERY opinionated in what you choose to name your baby. But we are excited about it and love the name so I decided it doesn't really matter if everyone likes it. We know it is a little different and that makes us like it even more. So here it is, and if you don't like it, don't tell me! ha ha.
Our little guy is going to be............
Deegan Eric
Deegan Eric
Unless something drastic changes, but I don't think it will. We have both liked this name for a long time before we even thought about having a baby. We did have other options, but this one still came out the winner! So there you have it. We can't wait to meet you Deegan!!


10 comments:
i thought that might be why you were holding off on announcing it but he's your baby so who cares if they don't like it :) love the name.
I think different is good and Deegan is a strong name for a boy! I think you guys did good!
I really like that name!! Great choice, it will fit your little boy perfect!
I think it's very cute and I love that it goes with the boy D names on your side of the family :)
Ash, I didn't even think of that!! Way to be observant! Makes me like it even more! :)
I really like it!!! I love different names that not everyone has! And I should go to water aerobics but I am not sure if I am going to go....My mom is going to put our dog down, she is 15 years old and is having such a hard time so I think I am going to go down there and say good bye one more time.....I am not liking August this year....but I will be back to water aerobics soon!!!!!
I love it Brooke! So perfect!! I can't wait til he is here! Congrats to you and Eric!
I think Deegan is adorable - besides don't worry about what other people think. We had plenty of people tell us they didn't like Carlee's name, but we loved it, so we went for it!
I love the name! LOVE IT!
We had lots of people try and discourage us from naming Skye Skye (does that make sense lol) I mean it is a boy's name right...but we knew it was the right name for her and now you couldn't dream of naming her anything else, I think sometimes names choose the kid because they just fit so great...plus who cares what other people think, I love it that's all you needed right lol
I think that's such a cute name. And it really doesn't matter if other people don't like it cuz if you love it, that's all the matters. I get wierd looks alot when I tell people Lucky's name but I wouldn't change it. I love it and it fits her. It'll be the same with Deegan!! So cute! PS I'd love to get together with you a Pyper on the 12th. Keep me posted!
Post a Comment